.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

News

Kendrick Brown
The remains of a Quincy house are shown after it was engulfed by fire Tuesday morning.. Photo by
Three injured in house fire

A home in Quincy’s Scott-town community was destroyed Tuesday morning when a fire fully engulfed the house.

According to firefighters from Quincy’s fire department, the fire began around 8:30 a.m. Family members of the home’s inhabitants believe the fire began when a minor was playing with fireworks — possibly sparklers — and didn’t properly dispose of them afterward.