• New Beginnings Assembly of God in Havana is hosting “Living an Extraordinary Life,” to help attendees answer the question, “Can my life get any better?” The programs are being held on Sunday morningsat 10:30 a.m.. For more information, call 364-5137.
• Take it to the Streets Ministry Inc. hosts a community Bible study at Carter-Parramore Academy the first and third Monday each month at 7 p.m. Refreshments are served.
• St. Stephens PB Church will celebrate its pastor’s 13th anniversary at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. on April 4.
• Highly Exalted Praise Ministries Inc. in Quincy will host revival services through April 2, beginning at 7:30 p.m. nightly. Guest speaker will be James F. Pinkney. For more information, call 875-4497.
• St. Paul AME in Midway will host an Easter sunrise service April 4 at 6 a.m. Breakfast will be served.
• St. Mary CME in Mt. Pleasant is hosting spring revival services April 5-7 at 7 p.m. nightly, with Rev. Jermaine Marshall as guest speaker.
• St. Mark MB will host a sunrise service at 6 a.m. April 4. LeCedric Oliver is the guest speaker.
• Fountain Head AME will host a showing of the movie, “Passion” at 6 p.m. April 3, and a sunrise service April 4 at 6 a.m. with guest speaker Rev. I. Cole. An Easter program will follow church school at 11 a.m.
Church briefs are due each Friday by noon for the upcoming week’s edition. Submitting churches must be in Gadsden County. All events must be open to the public. No photos will be published in this space. No fundraiser events, invitations or individual group events will be published in this space. Advertising may be purchased for this purpose.