• Youth from First Presbyterian Church in Quincy will participate in a 30-hour fast Feb. 27-28 as part of an international youth movement to fight hunger. Prior to the fast, the youth have gathered pledges and hope to raise $3,000 to donate to the cause. After breakfast Friday morning, the group will fast until lunch on Saturday. For more information or to get involved, call Lisa at 627-676.
• First Baptist Church in Quincy holds Sunday School each week at 9:45 a.m., followed by worship at 10:55. Sunday evening worship begins at 6 p.m. Sunday morning worship services are broadcast on Sunday events at 6 p.m. on 93.3 FM.
The church has scheduled a Lay Renewal Weekend for Feb. 27 - March 1. All groups will be led by a christian lay team from across north Florida. For more information, call the church office at 627-9688.
• Church services at Mt. Pilgrim Primitive Baptist Church are held the first, second and fourth Sundays at 11 a.m., and at 8 a.m. on the third Sunday of each month. Church school begins at 9:45 a.m. each Sunday morning.
• Mt. Zion Primitive Baptist hosts Sunday services each week with church school at 9:30 a.m., followed by the morning worship service at 11.
• New Evangel Temple Church of God in Christ, located at 437 Williams St. in Quincy, holds Sunday School at 10 a.m. each Sunday, followed by a worship service at 11:30. For more information, call 850-875-2155.
• Second Elizabeth Missionary Baptist Church hosts Sunday School each Sunday morning at 9:45 a.m. The church is located at 2718 Attapulgus Highway in Quincy.
• Highly Exalted Praise Ministries Inc. holds Sunday School at 9:45 a.m. each week, followed by worship at 11 a.m. The church is hosting a Harvest of the Souls crusade Feb. 25-27, beginning at 7:30 p.m. nightly. Speakers include Reginald Burnett, Martha Adams, Rosilyn Copeland, Neather Shaw, Delano Reed, Chris Burney, Janet Clary and Larry Brown.
The church is also hosting a praise explosion March 14 at 2 p.m. For more information, call 875-4497.
• Agape Christian Fellowship holds Sunday School each week at 9 a.m., followed by morning worship at 10:30.
• Shiloh Community MB Church and Outreach Center hosts Sunday School each week at 10 a.m. with worship afterward at 11.
• Fountain Head AME Church holds Sunday School at 10 a.m. and worship services are every first, second and fourth Sunday at 11 a.m.
If you are in need of a ride to church, call 856-8015 or call Terrence Wood at 508-1318.
• Deliverance Temple Church of God in Christ in Gretna holds Sunday School at 10 a.m. and a worship service at noon. Phone 856-5401 for more information or to request transportation.
The church is hosting a Black History program Feb. 28 at 7 p.m.
• Gretna Kingdom Fellowship Center hosts a Sunday church service at 10 a.m. The church also hosts a Tuesday evening Bible study at 6 p.m. each week. Call the church at 856-5349 for more information.
• Tabernacle Church of Christ Written in Heaven holds services each first, third and fourth Sundays at noon, with Sunday School each week at 10:30 a.m. Call 567-3688 or 627-9860 for more information.
• Glorious Praise Ministry hosts a Sunday meeting each week at 11:45 a.m. Call 544-4651 or 363-6471 for more information.
• Open Door Church hosts Sunday School at 10:30 a.m. each week, followed by worship at noon.
• True Believers Church holds Sunday School each week at 10:30 a.m., followed by worship at 11:30.
• Trinity Tabernacle Interdenominational Church holds Sunday School at 9:45 a.m. each week, followed by worship at 11 a.m.
• The Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research Inc., a nonprofit, non-denominational religious and scientific research organization, is hosting free public Bible study lectures every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 to 9:40 p.m. For more information, call 556-3158.
• New Birth Church hosts weekly Bible studies each Wednesday night at 7 p.m., focusing on “The Purpose Driven Life.”
• United Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ hosts Sunday School each week at 10 a.m., followed by worship at 11:30 a.m. on the first, third and fourth Sunday of each month. For more information, call 875-0056.
• The Fellowship at Midway Church meets at the Riverfront Restaurant each Sunday at 10:30 a.m., with life groups meeting throughout the week.
• New Jerusalem MB Church will host TNT – Thursday Nights Together – each week from 7 to 8 p.m. Julius R. Harris is the speaker.
• St. Mary MB Church holds Sunday School each second, third and fourth Sunday at 9:45 a.m., followed by worship at 11.
• St. Mark MB Church in Quincy will host a program for women supporting women Feb. 28 at 2 p.m. at the church. The event is sponsored by the Hope for Women organization.
• Faith Cornerstone Church will host a Black History program Feb. 28 at 11 a.m. For more information, call 556-3090.
• Thomas Memorial Baptist Church holds Sunday morning worship services at 8;30 and 11 a.m. each week, along with 9:45 a.m. Sunday School. Evening worship begins at 6, with AWANA meeting for children in second through fifth grades at 4:30.
A Wednesday prayer meeting begins at 6:30 p.m., as well as the youth “Crossover” meeting.