• First Baptist Church in Quincy holds Sunday School each week at 9:45 a.m., followed by worship at 10:55. Sunday evening worship begins at 6 p.m. Sunday morning worship services are broadcast on Sunday events at 6 p.m. on 93.3 FM.
The church has scheduled a Lay Renewal Weekend for Feb. 27 - March 1. All groups will be led by a christian lay team from across north Florida. For more information, call the church office at 627-9688.
• Church services at Mt. Pilgrim Primitive Baptist Church are held the first, second and fourth Sundays at 11 a.m., and at 8 a.m. on the third Sunday of each month. Church school begins at 9:45 a.m. each Sunday morning.
• Mt. Zion Primitive Baptist hosts Sunday services each week with church school at 9:30 a.m., followed by the morning worship service at 11.
• New Evangel Temple Church of God in Christ, located at 437 Williams St. in Quincy, holds Sunday School at 10 a.m. each Sunday, followed by a worship service at 11:30. For more information, call 850-875-2155.
• Second Elizabeth Missionary Baptist Church hosts Sunday School each Sunday morning at 9:45 a.m. The church is located at 2718 Attapulgus Highway in Quincy.
The church is hosting a gospel music program Jan. 31 at 6:30 p.m.
• Highly Exalted Praise Ministries Inc. holds Sunday School at 9:45 a.m. each week, followed by worship at 11 a.m. The church is hosting a Harvest of the Souls crusade Feb. 11-13, 18-20 and 25-27, beginning at 7:30 p.m. nightly. Speakers include Reginald Burnett, Martha Adams, Rosilyn Copeland, Neather Shaw, Delano Reed, Chris Burney, Janet Clary and Larry Brown.
The church is also hosting a praise explosion March 14 at 2 p.m. For more information, call 875-4497.
• Agape Christian Fellowship holds Sunday School each week at 9 a.m., followed by morning worship at 10:30.
• Shiloh Community MB Church and Outreach Center hosts Sunday School each week at 10 a.m. with worship afterward at 11.
• Fountain Head AME Church holds Sunday School at 10 a.m. and worship services are every first, second and fourth Sunday at 11 a.m. If you are in need of a ride to church, call 856-8015 or call Terrence Wood at 508-1318.
• Deliverance Temple Church of God in Christ in Gretna holds Sunday School at 10 a.m. and a worship service at noon. Phone 856-5401 for more information or to request transportation.
• Gretna Kingdom Fellowship Center hosts a Sunday church service at 10 a.m. The church also hosts a Tuesday evening Bible study at 6 p.m. each week. Call the church at 856-5349 for more information.
• Tabernacle Church of Christ Written in Heaven holds services each first, third and fourth Sundays at noon, with Sunday School each week at 10:30 a.m. Call 567-3688 or 627-9860 for more information.
• Glorious Praise Ministry hosts a Sunday meeting each week at 11:45 a.m. Call 544-4651 or 363-6471 for more information.
• Open Door Church hosts Sunday School at 10:30 a.m. each week, followed by worship at noon.
• True Believers Church holds Sunday School each week at 10:30 a.m., followed by worship at 11:30.
• Trinity Tabernacle Interdenominational Church holds Sunday School at 9:45 a.m. each week, followed by worship at 11 a.m.
• The Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research Inc., a nonprofit, non-denominational religious and scientific research organization, is hosting free public Bible study lectures every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 to 9:40 p.m. For more information, call 556-3158.
• New Birth Church hosts weekly Bible studies each Wednesday night at 7 p.m., focusing on “The Purpose Driven Life.”
• United Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ hosts Sunday School each week at 10 a.m., followed by worship at 11:30 a.m. on the first, second and fourth Sunday of each month. For more information, call 875-0056 or 442-4358.
• Faith Oureach Anointed Ministries will host a Valentine’s Day formal event Feb. 7 at 6:30 p.m. at Kelly-Campbell Community Center in Quincy. The event is open to the public and tickets are available at a cost of $15 to adults, $10 for youth, and children under 10 get in free. Tickets can be purchased at the door the night of the event for $20.
• Greenshade AME Church’s youth department will host an old-time get down musical program Feb. 7 at 6:30 p.m. Area choirs, soloists and groups are invited to participate. For more information, call 875-4546.
• Anointed Second Chance Singers will host a Black Heritage Gospel Fest Feb. 21 at 6 p.m. at St. John AME Church, and is asking for groups, choirs and soloists, as well as dancers, to participate. For more information, call 868-0591 or 575-7468.
• Greater Tanner Chapel AME is hosting a Holy Ghost party Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. All are invited.
• Mt. Olive Freewill Baptist Church is hosting a pre-Valentine breakfast Feb. 7 at 9 a.m. Tickets are $7. A Red and White program will be held Feb. 8 at 3:30 p.m., with speaker Carolyn Cannon. Call 445-4078 for more information.
• Chosen for Greatness will host a “Take Me As I Am” outreach event Feb. 7 at Carter-Parramore Academy at 6 p.m., featuring free food and giveaways, praise and worship and much more. The event is open to all.
• Greater Tanner Chapel AME Church youth department will host a musical program featuring The Thessalonians musical group Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. All soloists, groups, dancers and instrumentalists are invited to showcase their talents.
• St. Paul AME Church will host a Black History program Feb. 15 at 3 p.m., featuring guest speaker, Rev. Larryisaac Frank Scott.
• New Birth Church, located at 2535 Shade Farm Rd., will celebrate its anniversary at 7 p.m. Feb. 5, 6 and 7, and at 11 a.m. Feb. 8.
• Mt. Olive AME Church will celebrate Black History Month Feb. 8 at 11 a.m. John W. Law will be the speaker, with the FSU Gospel Choir to provide special music. Dinner will be served.
The church will observe Pastor Appreciation Day Feb. 13 at 7 p.m., with Rev. Johnny Brown as guest speaker, and Feb. 15 at 11 a.m., with Rev. Gregory V. Taylor as guest speaker. Dinner will be served after the service.
• The Fellowship at Midway Church meets at the Riverfront Restaurant each Sunday at 10:30 a.m., with life groups meeting throughout the week.