April Williams is grateful to her 4-year-old son, Thomas Williams, for saving the family from what could have been a disaster Sunday night. A fire ignited in the wiring in the hood above the stove at the family’s home and began to burn. Williams said Thomas woke her and the family when he started running up and down the hall yelling for her to "Get up! The house is on fire!" Williams was able to extinguish the fire before the Quincy Fire Department arrived. The house, at 133 Pine Tree Lane in the Friendship Community, sustained minor damage to kitchen cabinets.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Gadsden County Times, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Gadsden County Times and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.